‘One community learning together in harmony, living like Christ.’
St John Vianney is a Catholic community where everyone shows respect, forgives others, values honesty and grows through learning as we strive every day to do our best.
- Be centred on the person of Jesus.
- Deepen understanding of Catholic/Christian values that will allow pupils to become caring, just, well-balanced individuals.
- Provide opportunities that will develop the links between school, home and parish.
- Provide high-quality educational programs that will meet the spiritual, academic and physical needs of each child.
- Encourage excellence in all curriculum areas so that all children have the opportunity to reach their potential.
- Provide experiences that promote high self-esteem, respect, and dignity among pupils, especially about being at St John Vianney.
- Celebrate with children their life experiences so they learn for life and love to learn.
- Support families in their efforts to educate their children to cope with the demands of a rapidly changing world.